Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New Car Dealers Association against delayed Opening on Remembrance Day

They have got to be joking. Holymakeabadnameforyourself batman... This is so 'You have got to be kidding me......' OK...they want the delayed opening bylaw on Remembrance day to now include Pharmacies and supermarkets and car dealers. Pharmacies I think should be allowed to stay open..that's kind of dumb...sorry. Supermarkets...well that's a close one...wait...no...people can wait 'till noon to get their pomegranates and milk...don't know of any real food emergencies unless you under ordered for the luncheon and will be fired if there is no fruit tray. Cars ? Sales to Gatineau ? Wait....I'm laughing........give it a minute......little more....taking a deep breath....OK. Your joking...honestly. " Honey...if we don't get that car on Thursday by noon we are going to Gatineau cause I just cannot wait the extra 3 or 4 hours. I mean dammit....we have been shopping for a month now and I WANT TO BUY IT THE MORNING OF REMEMBRANCE DAY DAMMIT !!!" Wait....more...."I so have to get my car back that has been in the shop for 1 week having $1000 worth of work on it that morning...before noon or I am TOAST !!" Wait....."Parts...parts....I cannot wait 'till noon to get my parts....I'll have to go to Gatineau to get them.....damn " Anything else ? Not that I can think of. Where do they get their ideas ? Who is in charge of the Association ? Do any of them have relatives or fathers or family or friends who are either presently in the military or have fought in the past ? Pretty sure they do. For some reason some $$$$$ minded moron could not see past his/her greed and made the mistake of making that lame ass remark about losing business to Gatineau. Honestly...what an idiot..s (??) The car industry cannot use the excuse of lowered prices due to high gas prices to not take 4 hours (max) out of one day to help recognize the sacrifice of thousands upon thousands of Canadians, which has allowed them to be able to run business's like they do and to make stupid remarks like that without being shot out of hand by some totalitarian regime. Unreal. The car dealership owners who are against what was said (if any...) should force their association to make a quick apology for such a stupid blurb....Could go on...but won't. You get the idea. I may go to Gatineau just to spite them. Man.......greed. I may join one of those anti corporate organisations after all....go to G8 protests and all. It's all about the money. Dimwits.
http://www.oncda.com/talk_to_us.htm Email them.....please.

1 comment:

Joe said...

That's what this world is coming to, can't keep everyone happy and there's always one or usually more dimmitted pricks that have to complain about something that someone says!!!