Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Yes..I still hate Unions...

Oh yeah....I still hate them. Especially in these times. Pushing for raises in these alarming financial times ? Really. Prison guards in Ontario do need some type of intervention and re-org but a 3.75% raise while people are being laid off left right and centre ? Nurses Doctors and Teachers all getting raises ? Can someone explain to me Dalton's thinking that giving these professions raises helps our economy. Seriously. Am I wrong ? Can someone explain this to me ? Maybe I'm wrong. I hate the man. He is a twit and should be removed immediately. He is doing absolutely NOTHING for Ontario. Nothing. Again. I would like to hear from anyone who thinks different. Really. I'm not perfect. I could be wrong. Wouldn't it be nice to see an Ontario Premiere who was charismatic and really pushed to get stuff done ? Where is he ? Can't say he is staying out of the media and getting stuff done in the background...'cause he isn't. Ontario is a manufacturing graveyard....desperately hanging on to the automotive sector, using our tax dollars. I could go off so much but this is supposed to be about unions.....I digress. SO.....a manager in the City of Ottawa....seemingly......supposedly......allows billions of litres of crap into the Ottawa River.....which for any non-Ottawenians is our drinking water source......go unreported for 1 (ONE) full (ENTIRE) year (365 Days).....A BILLION. He knew it. You know he did. The City knows he did. He's the manager...how could he not ? The City fires him and a couple others and reprimands a bunch more. Not like it was a witch hunt you know...But due to a lack of burden of proof.....and his union....(%^&^%$^#^!!!!!) the city is forced to give him his job back....the exact same position he had before.....did I say a BILLION ?? Did I mention I hate unions ? I honestly just cannot believe it. Really.
http://www.ottawacitizen.com/news/Fired+sewage+worker+back+city+next+week/1349557/story.html

No comments: